People tell us every day that they've always loved kaleidoscopes when they were children, but a few people may scratch their heads about why someone might purchase a handcrafted kaleidoscope.
Well, they make unique, memorable gifts for all occasions and for anyone who might be difficult for whom to buy gifts. They're often a wonderful metaphor for a whole new outlook on life and/or major life change.
Other suggestions include:
- wedding gifts - Kaleidoscopes are particularly suited for couples who may already own traditional wedding gifts.
- retirement & graduation gifts - We can customize many kaleidoscopes with a message on a brass plaque--contact us.
- teacher gifts - We have it on good authority that teachers already own plenty of mugs!
- housewarming gifts - We have kaleidoscopes at all price ranges.
- And the list goes on & on!
Because our handcrafted kaleidoscopes are so decorative on display, we refer to them as "interactive art." Many of our customers are kaleidoscope collectors, because there's an almost endless variety available to enjoy.
As you'll see by perusing our website, there are a multitude of types of kaleidoscopes, materials from which they're made, and special effects that artists will create with the mirror systems.
If you're still unsure what kaleidoscope to buy yourself or to buy as a gift, please feel free to contact us by phone (207-571-8138) or email (info@CapeKaleidoscopes.com), and we'll be happy to guide you through the wonderful world of kaleidoscopes!