Legal Disclaimer - Terms & Conditions
All of the information provided in and through the web site located at www.capekaleidoscopes.com (this “Web Site”) is intended solely for general information.
SCOPE OF USE (pardon the pun!)
Cape Kaleidoscopes invites you to view, use and download a single copy of this Web Site for your personal informational, non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices.
RULES OF CONDUCT
- use this Web Site for illegal purposes, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of any rules specified on such areas of this Web Site;upload, post, e-mail or distribute any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, confidential information learned as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, e-mail or distribute the proprietary information of another (whether protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right) without the express permission of the owner of such right;
- copy, sell, resell or exploit for commercial purposes, any portion of this Web Site;
- upload, post, e-mail or distribute any content that is unlawful, deceptive, misleading, false, counterfeit, stolen, threatening, harassing, abusive, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, racially or ethnically objectionable, or in violation of the personal privacy rights of another;
- intentionally forge headers, manipulate identifiers or otherwise engage in any activities intended to hide a user’s identity or contact information;
- upload, post, e-mail or distribute any content that contains software viruses or any other computer code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- send unsolicited commercial messages or communications in any form (spam);
- decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or trade secrets of this Web Site; or
- assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
Each user of this Web Site, including you:
- are responsible for the content that the user transmits to this Web Site, and the consequences of its use or submission;
- are responsible for ensuring that all content the user transmits to this Web Site is accurate, truthful, up-to-date and complete; and
- will abide by all security and safety measures established by Cape Kaleidoscopes or its service providers.
No warranties all content on this web site (including any bulletin boards contained herein) is provided to you on an “as is,” “as available” basis without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Cape Kaleidoscopes makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any content available through this web site. Cape Kaleidoscopes makes no representations or warranties that use of the web site (including any bulletin boards contained herein) will be uninterrupted or error-free. you are responsible for taking all precautions necessary to ensure that any content you may obtain from the web site is free of viruses.
Limitation of liability - Cape Kaleidoscopes specifically disclaims any and all liability, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the web site, even if Cape Kaleidoscopes has been advised of the possibility of such damages, including but not limited to reliance by any party on any content obtained through use of this web site, or that arises in connection with mistakes or omissions in, or delays in transmission of, information to or from the user, interruptions in telecommunications connections to the web site or viruses, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of god, telecommunications failure, theft or destruction of, or unauthorized access to the web site or related information.
You understand that the Internet is public and that e-mail communications between you and Cape Kaleidoscopes via this Web Site are subject to the risk of being viewed by other parties. Accordingly, you agree not to transmit confidential or proprietary information relating to you or your business to Cape Kaleidoscopes via e-mail.
This Web Site is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You may not modify, perform, display, reproduce or distribute (a) content on this Web Site (other than as set forth herein), (b) the design or layout of the Web Site or individual sections of the design or layout of the Web Site or (c) Cape Kaleidoscopes logos without Cape Kaleidoscopes'S written permission.
TRADEMARKS - Cape Kaleidoscopes is a registered trademark and trademark of Cape Kaleidoscopes. Unauthorized use of any of Cape Kaleidoscopes's trademarks or logos is a violation of federal and state trademark laws.
VIOLATION OF RULES AND REGULATIONS
Cape Kaleidoscopes reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the rules and regulations set forth in this Web Site, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the Web Site.
Any description or reference to non-Cape Kaleidoscopes entities or their respective products or services in this Web Site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of such products or services by Cape Kaleidoscopes, nor does it constitute any endorsement or recommendation of Cape Kaleidoscopes or this Web Site by the non-Cape Kaleidoscopes entities referenced in this Web Site. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, users or others, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and do not necessarily state or reflect the views, findings or opinions of Cape Kaleidoscopes.
LINKED INTERNET SITES
There may be links in this web site which will let you leave Cape Kaleidoscopes's web site. The linked sites are not under the control of Cape Kaleidoscopes, and the content available on the internet sites linked to this web site do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Cape Kaleidoscopes. Cape Kaleidoscopes is providing these links to other internet sites as a convenience to you, and access to any other internet sites linked to this web site is at your own risk. Cape Kaleidoscopes assumes no responsibility for, or any obligation to monitor, the content of such linked internet sites. the inclusion of any link does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Cape Kaleidoscopes of the linked site.
LINKING TO THIS WEB SITE
You may link to the Web Site without express authorization, provided that you adhere to Cape Kaleidoscopes’s linking policy as follows: (i) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with Cape Kaleidoscopes’s names and trademarks; (ii) the link must “point” to the URL www.capekaleidoscopes.com and not to other web pages within the Web Site (unless you receive permission from Cape Kaleidoscopes to do so); (iii) the appearance, position and other attributes of the link may not create the false appearance that your organization or entity is sponsored by, affiliated with, or associated with Cape Kaleidoscopes; (iv) when selected by a user, the link must display the Web Site on full-screen and not within a “frame” on the linking web site; and (v) Cape Kaleidoscopes reserves the right to revoke its consent to the link at any time and in its sole discretion.
GOVERNING LAW AND GENERAL PROVISIONS.
This Web Site is operated by Cape Kaleidoscopes from its place of business within the State of Maine, U.S.A. Cape Kaleidoscopes makes no representation that the information in the Web Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the Web Site from territories where the contents of the Web Site may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Web Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claims relating to the information available on this Web Site will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, U.S.A., excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules.
Cape Kaleidoscopes has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site: www.CapeKaleidoscopes.com.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Our site's registration forms require users to give us contact information (like their name and email address) and demographic information (like their zip code, age, or income level). We may use the customer contact information from the registration form to send the user general information about his or her account. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
This site contains links to other sites. Cape Kaleidoscopes (CapeKaleidoscopes.com) is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such linked Web sites.
Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from forms is used to send orders and information to our customers. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. The contact information collected may be exchanged or rented to other organizations with like purposes. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Financial information that is collected is only used to bill the user for products and services.
Our online surveys may ask visitors for contact information (like their email address). The information collected will NEVER be exchanged or rented to other entities. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
This site may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, weblogs and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use industry-standard SSL encryption to scramble credit card information on the way from the shopper to our server. Our servers are protected and require user authentication for access.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
1. Contact by email: info@CapeKaleidoscopes.com.
2. Send a request to: Cape Kaleidoscopes, 4 Scamman Street, Suite 19-308, Saco, Maine 04072; 207-571-8138 or toll-free: 877-544-1226; firstname.lastname@example.org
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
1. Contact: info@CapeKaleidoscopes.com by email
2. Send a request to: Cape Kaleidoscopes, 4 Scamman Street, Suite 19-308, Saco, Maine 04072; 207-571-8138 or toll-free: 877-544-1226; info@CapeKaleidoscopes.com.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
Cape Kaleidoscopes, 4 Scamman Street, Suite 19-308, Saco, Maine 04072. 207-571-8138, toll-free: 877-544-1226, email: info@CapeKaleidoscopes.com.